A travel agent is in-charge of offering vacation packages , transportation, lodging and
tour packages including entertainment activities for individuals and groups seeking a get
away from mundane life. They are well versed on global destinations and can advise clients on what vacation package would suit their requirements.
Travel agent executives hold a large percentage of jobs even though the market fluctuates, the demand of holiday makers never dwindle.
Travel agents work in offices where they spend most of their work hours on the telephone or on the computer. The job is demanding and requires thorough knowledge of global routes and destinations in case an unanticipated change takes place the travel agent in charge should be able to take a quick decision and re-route.
Travel agents can be self employed or work for larger agencies, either way, a career in the travel industry is equally lucrative, this is because global travel is on a steady rise. We are the best travel and tourism management colleges in Mumbai, India
- Personality Development
- Communication/Public Relation Skills
- Interview Preparation & Resume Compiling
- Posture/Positive Body Language
- Confidence Coaching
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty
- Understand the various services available to passengers depending on their choice of travel
- Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as travel insurance options
- Plan and reserve travel itineraries using standard industry coding.
- Sell rail travel, car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises and pre packaged tour products.
- Book and sell travel products using global distribution systems (GDS) such as ABACUS/Amadeus/Galileo or sabre.
|Age||:||17 Yrs and above|
|Education Qualification||:||10+2 /under graduate/ graduate in any field.|
|Physical Fitness||:||Class 2 medical cleared by a D.G.C.A approved doctor|
|Minimum Height||:||5.2 inch and above (Normal eyesight or correct vision with contact lenses, pleasing personality.)|
|QAHA is open to under graduates enrolling for the course, to be fully trained , ready to enter the industry and grow within their profession as the industry flourishes.|
|Programme Duration||:||6 months|
|Batches||:||A maximum of 28 students per batch only.|
|Facilities Provided||:||Fully equipped and well ventilated classrooms with audio/visual learning facility. Access to library and internet|
|Faculty||:||FACULTY: Highly qualified faculty with years of training experience.|
|Attendance||:||80% attendance is compulsory to ensure through training and competence in every area of the chosen course. All students are provided with learning material, both in the form of soft and hard copies Training will be conducted in fully equipped classrooms with access to library and internet|
|Assessment||Students are regularly assessed by QAHA to ensure they are able to cope with understanding the topic they are being taught . These assessments will aid the student in understanding the work profile and being able to excel at their career in the event of being recruited.|